VP, Media Sales – Adtech
Our client, an ad technology company is looking for a VP of Media Sales.
- Lead sales strategies and execution for owned and operated media entities
- Support new Media products/proof of concepts to market and drive product adoption/new client engagement
- Build and maintain deep strategic partnerships within advertisers, agencies, and agency trading desks to ensure owned and operated media entities are front of mind across advertiser media planning.
- Work closely with Global GTM and ad operations teams to ensure product development aligns with market requirements
- Monitor competitor activities and developments; maintain awareness of market trends and act accordingly.
- Builds single and multichannel strategies mapped to client goals/KPIs
- Identify buyside trends and opportunities and communicates them throughout the organization
- Regularly participate in both sales and account management activities and industry events
- Lead and grow a team of sales reps to identify, qualify, pitch and close new business with agencies, trading desks and direct advertisers
- Where relevant, negotiate trading agreements with key agency partners, building long term commercial benefits for all parties
- Exercises independent judgment in pursuit of business goals and objectives
- Rapidly develop media strategies and plans in response to briefs, achieving high plan to delivery conversion rate
- Clear understanding of all relevant measurement mechanisms and KPIs across all media types/formats
- Adept at creating pricing models and go-to-market proposals and media plans
- Travels as necessary in support of business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
- 10+ years of experience with direct digital sales to advertisers, agencies, and / or trading desks
- Proven record of success in a consultative selling environment with history of hitting and exceeding revenue goals by adhering to a Customer-Focused Sales Methodology
- Successful track record of exceeding sales goals and quota
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Demonstrable success in developing successful sales strategies, analyzing performance metrics and achieving targets of revenue growth
- Proven track record managing full life cycle, key accounts for an organization with multiple touch points (budgets, documenting, and planning and building media plans)
- In-depth understanding of the linear and/or premium digital/video sales
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising industry value chain, specifically including programmatic buying models
- The ability to strategically view the marketplace, analyze opportunities and execute to achieve global deals
- Experience in the Multi-branded Retail, Luxury, Travel, Financial and CPG verticals a plus
- Performance marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification
Oops! We could not locate your form.