Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing – Brand
Our client, a consumer healthcare company is looking for a Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing.
The Sr Manager of Digital Marketing will be accountable for strategic leadership and management of digital channels including paid search, paid social, display, video, and the website while also providing thought leadership and support on earned and owned channels. This role will lead an internal team as well as external agency partners and vendors, managing all aspects of planning, execution, and optimization with an eight-figure annual digital budget and as a tier-1 Google advertiser to drive top-of-funnel business performance for 70+ centers across the US. He/she will be responsible for ensuring digital channels work within the larger scope of the business, keeping a pulse on market-by-market lead demands and collaborating with the offline media team to continually achieve growth and efficiency goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Devise and implement digital marketing strategies that drive business results
- Manage internal digital team and external agency partners and vendors, connecting daily tasks to larger goals and ensuring teams remained focused and on track
- Actively monitor performance and maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape, and market-by-market lead demands for collaborative and strategic discussions with senior leadership and other key stakeholders
- Plan and manage digital marketing budget at a market-level and across channels (spend pacing, projections, and reforecasts)
- Build robust testing roadmap with well-defined test plans that outline the methodology, goals, expected business impact, and performance benchmarks
- Manage digital activities for launching new center locations
- Evaluate emerging technologies, new platforms or channel partners
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing a team
- Demonstrated success of managing complex campaigns across paid digital channels (paid search, paid social, display, and video) and developing web experiences that deliver better business outcomes
- Expertise in Google Ads, Microsoft (Bing) Ads, Facebook Ads, WordPress
- Proficient in Google Analytics or Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data to perform both high-level and more granular analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once while delivering results against deadlines
- Experience in the healthcare industry or medical services field is preferred.
Oops! We could not locate your form.