Sr. Growth Manager – Brand
Our client, a fintech company is looking for a Sr. Growth Manager.
- Develop multichannel marketing and growth strategies to reach the right audience and efficiently convert high value prospects at scale.
- Own full funnel customer acquisition and collaborate with channel managers on strategy, planning, and execution of growth initiatives.
- Track direct and partner channels against business targets and KPIs, and work with the channel team to take proactive actions to address gaps.
- Support cross-sell and downstream monetization efforts.
- Own modeling, forecasting and business impact sizing of growth opportunities.
- Coordinate with sales on lead consumption planning and optimization to drive efficiencies from lead mix management.
- Partner with the creative team to test messaging that resonates and delivers ROI, while establishing positioning and brand identity.
- Work with the digital product team on landing page testing and optimizations to drive higher engagement and conversions.
- Work with data and analytics teams to deliver dashboards, measurement, and uncover actionable insights to inform business decisions.
- Your day to day will include user acquisition and growth strategies, paid marketing channels, experimentation, financial modeling, pricing analyses, and more!
- 5+ years of experience in digital/growth marketing.
- Previous growth experience at a consumer business where you have been responsible for an 8 figure P&L and marketing ROI.
- You are a full funnel growth marketer and have led/collaborated on building and scaling growth programs across a range of marketing acquisition channels.
- Proven experience scaling a business digitally using direct to consumer channels such as Search, Social and Display.
- Hands on with data and analysis of engagement and multichannel campaign performance.
- You are highly organized and resourceful, you make things happen.
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, work autonomously, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- A natural collaborator. You thrive in cross functional environments and can lead via influence to drive strong business outcomes
Oops! We could not locate your form.