Sr. Affiliate Account Manager – Agency
Our client, a fast growing performance marketing agency is looking for a Sr. Affiliate Account Manager to work completely remote.
• Supporting our clients, affiliate team, head of affiliate marketing, and our analytics lead
• Driving affiliate execution for top tier clients in collaboration with our head of Affiliate Marketing
• Support company affiliate team reporting, insights, recruitment, optimization, communication, and presentations.
• Work with the team to reach key performance indicators, optimization objectives, and reach client goals.
• Recruitment, Activation, Optimization, Management of relevant incremental partners
• Collaborating to hit targets for both volume, CPA, ROI, and incrementality.
• Identifying and executing tasks that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets.
• Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly and collaborating with the team to set priorities.
• Monitoring affiliate partner traffic and performance to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets, promotional plans, and targets.
• Troubleshooting pixels, UTM tags, tracking, and instrumentation as needed with help from the team and technical resources.
• Have an eye for building helpful reporting and recommend improvements to existing processes, reporting, and analysis
• Implementing testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, promotional schedule, publisher communication, and 3rd-party tools.
• A minimum of 2 years’ affiliate partner marketing experience
• Proven prior work experience managing affiliate accounts with various goals and across several different industries
• Experience at one, or more of the following in-house management: affiliate network, affiliate marketing agency, merchant or publisher
• Knowledge of International partners and affiliate ecosystem a plus
• Experience on affiliate marketing platforms: CJ, Impact, RAN, TUNE, Partnerize, and AWIN.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. This is critical to ensure client success, alignment of team and client expectations, in particular on a remote distributed team such as ours.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years’ experience required
• A Google Analytics certification
• A passion for Growth and Growth Marketing
• You are an energetic and creative search marketing enthusiast; eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on, learn, and grow in affiliate and paid marketing
Oops! We could not locate your form.