Senior Visual Designer – Brand
Our client, a leading technology brand, is looking for a star Senior Visual Designer in their growing SF office
- Help grow the brand through strong visual storytelling
- Collaborate with copy to envision and execute marketing campaigns across various online and offline media
- Work with partners on photo and video content
- Support website with design of new pages or update existing
- Collaborate with growth to develop and iterate on paid media advertising campaigns
- Leading teams through rigorous design iterations and implementation, you’ll be the primary driver of design
- Set the direction for our brand identity and ensure consistency across projects
- Coach and encourage designers, at varying levels to help the business through a multitude of design techniques
- Build great relationships with leaders of the company, including writing, marketing, and product design
- Execute and produce design communications for diverse media (print, web, packaging) with a focus on the craft of design
- Work within a cross functional team to develop and deliver ideas from concepts to final designs
- Help build and maintain our style guide as our experience continues to evolve over time
- 5+ years of experience in visual design and art direction in agency or corporate setting
- Experience managing a creative team & working cross functionally with diverse teams
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand strategy, and art direction for photo/video shoots
- Ability to lead internal teams with strategic vision, creative inspiration and insight based execution
- High-level proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge and other design tools.
- Experience in designing for Web and Mobile world
- Extensive experience across aspects of digital marketing such as website design, ad-creation, full funnel storytelling.
Oops! We could not locate your form.