Senior UX Designer – Agency
Our client, a leading digital studio, is looking for a top-notch Senior UX designer in their growing SF office
- Lead a small team of UX designers and collaborate cross-functionally with research, visual design, front-end engineering, producers, and company leaders to take products from concept to launch.
- Understand our clients’ customers and users, and serve as their advocate when making design proposals.
- Generate design concepts, drive design discussions and critiques, and facilitate collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders.
- Prototype design flows and interactions with low-fidelity paper prototypes and clickable prototypes (using tools such as InVision and Pixate), and guide high-fidelity coded prototypes toward a high standard of excellence.
- Deliver detailed wireframes and user flows to agile development teams and refine as needed during project sprints.
- Manage simultaneous project schedules and budgets
- Mentor junior designers so they may expand their skills.
- Help plan and participate in user research and testing, and incorporate learnings into designs.
- Manage client relationships, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture by maintaining openness to new or different ideas, seeking out and incorporating input from other team members, and making a creative contribution to other studio projects
- Assist in the planning and estimating of the project, participating in broader project coordination and expectation setting.
- Participate in interviewing other UX candidates.
- Passion for user-centered design, and all things digital (web, mobile, desktop, social)
- Strong knowledge of the latest design and technology trends
- And understanding of user interface design processes and methodology across a variety of devices, and of how web and mobile apps are built
- Ability to rapidly generate multiple design solutions, evaluate their strengths and weaknesses, and improve upon selected designs
- Ability to express yourself clearly and confidently
- Outstanding client management skills
- Experience managing a 3-5 person team of UX, Visual Design, researchers, and developers
- Great wire-framing chops
- Proficiency with UX tools (e.g. InVision, Sketch, and the Adobe Creative Suite), as well as any other UX tools needed to get the job done
- 3-5+ years of experience on a UX team in an agency environment
- Contributed to the launch of several web, mobile, and/or software applications
- Ability to take criticism and quickly apply feedback to designs
- Tolerance for working on-site in an open studio environment
- A sense of humor
- Experience working with large consumer brands
- Excellent writing skills
- Visual design experience
- Technical experience (e.g. coding)
- Formal project management training
- Great Spotify library
Oops! We could not locate your form.