Senior Paid Social Manager- Agency
Our client, a leading digital marketing agency is looking for a Sr. Paid Social Manager, to work completely remote.
- We're looking for someone who's whip-smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way. If we could describe the perfect candidate for this role, words like analytical, strategic, proactive, conversion-focused, and hustler come to mind.
- Formulating social strategy for client businesses and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
- Assuming the lead role in integrating our client’s social efforts and demonstrate full understanding of client’s businesses as basis for all future work
- Fully managing campaign set-up, activation, and day-today client communication
- Working with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with email, PR, and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries
- Analyzing and reporting relevant social media KPIs on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities
- Investigating all new opportunities from a board perspective to determine relevancy and soundness of an idea or company
- Working especially on LinkedIn and Twitter
- 5+ years of experience working in a combination of earned media and paid media advertising in an agency environment
- Two or four-year degree
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on earned and paid campaigns on social platforms (especially on LinkedIn and Twitter)
- B2B and B2C social media experience
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Client facing experience
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
- Solid Knowledge of MS Excel application and general knowledge of other office applications, Google work products, and other common applications
- Understanding the “brand voice” of various clients
- Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches, and solutions
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
Oops! We could not locate your form.