Senior Paid Search Manager- Agency
Our client, a leading digital marketing agency, is looking for a Sr. Paid Search Manager, to work completely remote.
- We’re looking for a Senior Paid Search Manager to join the rapidly expanding team that is the backbone of our company.
- You’ll directly manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, making optimizations and updates daily.
- Your complex and diverse portfolio of clients will be a mix of both big and small that constantly challenges you, and with extensive experience and/or a proven track record, you could be working with some of our biggest brands.
- You’ll be trusted to oversee all account activity, collaborate with managers from other channels, and come up with campaign strategies for your book of clients.
- Planning, developing, and implementing comprehensive paid search strategies to drive direct response and new user acquisition for your book of clients.
- Utilizing business acumen to work closely with client teams to identify and fully understand business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship and client investments.
- Mentoring a pod of Coordinators, Associate Managers, and/or Managers
- Creating and managing paid search accounts/campaigns via various paid search marketing platforms including but not limited to: Google Ads®, Bing®, Yahoo Gemini®, Criteo®, etc.
- Managing Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing, App Install and Video advertising campaigns.
- Working with direct response advertising strategies to drive sales revenue and/or qualified leads.
- Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and establishing bidding strategies to meet and exceed client KPIs.
- Creating and implementing campaign A/B test experiments to identify optimal campaign settings
- Using Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to improve paid search performance and meet client goals.
- Analyzing paid search campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly.
- Communicating with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results.
- Developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve client goals (eg. CPA, ROAS) and achieve maximum efficiency
- 3+ years of experience managing multiple client portfolios in paid search industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of the SEM industry and the paid search advertising model
- Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in paid search campaigns
- General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, VLOOKUPS and chart building
- Extremely well organized, able to balance client timelines and business needs, possibly across multiple clients
- Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments where consistent fire drills and competing priorities are commonplace
- An understanding of customer lifetime value and optimizing towards profits based on client margins
- Ability to manage expectations and priorities
- Experience presenting to senior-level client contacts
- Strong working knowledge with Google Suite
- Agency experience preferred with managing multiple clients with monthly budgets ranging between $50,000-$200,000 per client
Oops! We could not locate your form.