Senior Paid Search Account Manager – Agency
Our client, a leading digital marketing agency, is looking for a Paid Search Account Manager to work completely remote.
- Build & optimize Google, Bing & Yahoo search campaigns for a roster of B2B, ecommerce, and lead generation clients across various industries
- Define, monitor and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Develop paid search strategy based on client-specific goals
- Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to drive results in line with clients’ goals
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients & secure buy-in from decision makers
- Partner with clients to consult on overall digital marketing strategy
- Create quarterly business reviews & other client-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Follow SEM industry trends, contribute to our agency blog, and help train our campaign management team
- With support of the management team, you are given the autonomy to manage the entire lifecycle of the client from onboarding to renewal.
- 3+ years of direct paid search client management including paid search strategy development, execution & client relationship management
- Strong data analytics and strategy background, including experience using Google Analytics
- Experience presenting digital marketing strategy to C-Suite and executive audiences
- Comfortable optimizing toward back-end metrics from a CRM such as Salesforce
- High-level Excel proficiency
- Not afraid to get in the weeds, but still able to see the trees, forest, and ecosystem
Oops! We could not locate your form.