Senior Marketing Designer – Brand
Our client, an eCommerce brand is looking for a Senior Marketing Designer.
- Manage and build a team of designers
- Concept and execute new campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team.
- You'll manage all aspects of multi-channel communication design including social media, email, print, display, OOH, website, product, labels, and marketing materials.
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide strategic thoughts around the best creative ideas.
- We will need you to create and own design systems that allow the marketing team to scale and ship creative quickly, reliably and without compromising the brand's look and feel.
- Quickly iterate on best performing ad creative to optimize performance marketing campaigns.
- Ability to conceptualize major and minor changes to marketing assets that will have a large impact on performance.
- 3-5 years experience in graphic and UX/UI design.
- Experience manage a team of designers in remote locations
- Be able to take a project from ideation to completion.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML.
- Strong experience in typography, graphic design, and content design.
- Customer first mentality.
- A high degree of comfort with iterative design practices to ship optimal versions of your creative over time.
- Grit and willingness to test continuously. Always coming up with new ideas to improve performance.
Oops! We could not locate your form.