Senior Digital Project Manager- Agency
Our client, a leading performance marketing agency, is looking for a Sr. Digital Project Manager to work remote.
- The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in a digital agency, is well-versed in project management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking complete ownership of projects from beginning to end.
- You will partner with our Account Management team to ensure exceptional delivery of clients' needs.
- You will also work closely with our PPC, SEO, Social, Content Marketers, Email Marketers, Digital Intelligence, and Executive leadership team during every phase of our projects.
- As a Digital Project Manager, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously. Within this environment, you will work with a project team to set, measure, and achieve goals targeted at delivering high quality services for many enterprise clients.
- You will be responsible for scheduling and communicating expectations for each of your projects.
- The right candidate is ready to multitask across diverse environments and dynamic enough to be able to learn technologies.
- The Primary point-of-contact for project stakeholders both internally and externally with our client
- Responsible for planning, managing, monitoring, and controlling the execution of a number of digital initiatives from beginning to end
- Developing and maintaining detailed and accurate project documentation, revising to meet the changing needs of the requirements
- Managing project scope, identifying, defining, and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on the project success
- Managing, controlling, and reporting on the budgetary status of all projects
- Assigning and managing individual project tasks, holding regular meetings to monitor progress and ensuring all timesheets are completed on time
- Anticipating project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate
- Coordinating with QA leads to ensure that the baseline criteria are met in order to allow for successful entry into client review and approval
- Responsible for ensuring the highest degree of quality for all deliverables
- Supporting business development efforts by being involved in the RFP response gathering workflow
- Minimum 3+ years of project management experience in an interactive agency, managing medium-to large-scale digital projects
- Experience with Asana or other task management platforms (required)
- Experience working autonomously and being part of a team
- Solid understanding of project management processes including: requirements development and management, scope definition and management, communication management, budget management and reporting, resource management, risk identification and management, client engagement
- Experience authoring and maintaining essential project documentation including project management plans, scope baseline documents, SOWs, resource plans, issue and risk logs, and status reports
- Understanding of PPC, Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Emailing Marketing, and Digital Intelligence
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Experience communicating with key senior stakeholders including internal team and clients
- Experience working with third-party vendors and partner agencies
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- PMP Certification is a plus, but not required
Oops! We could not locate your form.