SEM Manager – Brand
Our client, a fast growing consumer brand in the Bay area, is looking for an SEM Manager to join the team.
- As our hands-on search expert, you will manage, optimize and scale the paid search marketing channel, as well as piloting other biddable new channels
- As an innovator you would educate yourself and the extended team on the latest best practices as well as competitive landscape.
- Day-to-day campaign bid management and execution tactics across multiple search engines to exceed customer acquisition goals and maximize return on ad spend
- Work closely with our in-house creative and developer teams to build unique software and technologies to support our partner’s growth
- Create SEM dashboards and monitor KPIs
- Identify opportunities for keyword, geography, and channel expansion
- Work closely with the broader team to devise and implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies, optimize bidding strategy, and drive landing pages and ad copy to improve channel performance
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and apply them as appropriate
- 2-5 years of experience managing search marketing campaigns and budgets at scale
- Deep understanding of AdWords strategies, keyword bidding, and best practices
- Ease with downstream metrics measurement and funnel optimization
- Comfortable analyzing large amounts of data
- Hyper-analytical and passionate about testing, data, and metrics
- A self-starter who is results-driven, focused and analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- A problem-solver at heart, finding innovative ways to drive growth for partners
- Bachelor’s degree
Oops! We could not locate your form.