Project Manager – Agency
Our client, a leading digital marketing agency, is looking for a Project Manager, in their Bay Area office
- The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in a digital agency, is well-versed in project management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking complete ownership of projects from beginning to end.
- You will partner with our Account Management team to ensure exceptional delivery of clients’ needs.
- You will also work closely with our PPC, SEO, Social, Content Marketers, Email Marketers, Digital Intelligence, and Executive leadership team during every phase of our projects.
- As a Digital Project Manager, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously. Within this environment, you will work with a project team to set, measure, and achieve goals targeted at delivering high quality services for many enterprise clients.
- You will be responsible for scheduling and communicating expectations for each of your projects. The right candidate is ready to multitask across diverse environments and dynamic enough to be able to learn technologies.
- The Primary point-of-contact for project stakeholders both internally and externally with our client
- Responsible for planning, managing, monitoring, and controlling the execution of a number of digital initiatives from beginning to end
- Developing and maintaining detailed and accurate project documentation, revising to meet the changing needs of the requirements
- Managing project scope, identifying, defining, and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on the project success
- Managing, controlling, and reporting on the budgetary status of all projects
- Assigning and managing individual project tasks, holding regular meetings to monitor progress and ensuring all timesheets are completed on time
- Anticipating project resource volumes and dependencies as well as actively resolving and escalating issues and conflicts as appropriate
- Coordinating with QA leads to ensure that the baseline criteria are met in order to allow for successful entry into client review and approval
- Responsible for ensuring the highest degree of quality for all deliverables
- Supporting business development efforts by being involved in the RFP response gathering workflow
- Minimum 3+ years of project management experience in an interactive agency, managing medium-to large-scale digital projects
- Experience with Asana or other task management platforms (required)
Oops! We could not locate your form.