Programmatic Director (Entertainment)- Agency
Our client, a leading Performance Marketing Agency is looking for a Programmatic Director (Entertainment) to work remote
Our client is seeking a Director of Programmatic to oversee day-to-day operations of a new client! You will be managing both the Programmatic buying division and the Direct IO division for this client.
- Overseeing the management and career development for Programmatic team members
- Assisting with new business proposal creation and distribution
- Managing client programmatic media campaigns, including strategy development, project management, report delivery, and client communication
- Overseeing the day to day workload, training and career development of between 3-4 direct reports and will have purview over a team of 10-12.
- Directly contributing to departmental growth initiatives, establishment of best practices, and recruitment processes
- Proactively ensuring that the media teams are educated on new and innovative strategies and that continually inspires teams to raise the bar strategically, creatively and operationally
- Overseeing budgeting and forecasting for IO media
- Identifying publisher data partnership opportunities
- Building the approach for vendor identification
- Escalating high level learnings to integrate into cross-channel and executive level deliverables
- Leading IO x Programmatic knowledge sharing to inform opportunities for publisher buying types (PG vs. Direct), creative recommendations, ad format recommendations, etc.
- Attending client-led meetings about business and audience priorities to inform IO strategy
- Influencing creative strategy based on audience x content priorities
- The Programmatic channel lead in client meetings alongside strategy and channel leads
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends with Programmatic and representing the company at relevant industry conferences and networking with partners
- Managing technology vendor relationships as well as the implementation and/or integration of those technologies
- Managing this client with various DSPs and other engines including campaign creation, trafficking, and optimization
- Conducting industry, audience and competitor research
- Analyzing campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly utilizing various site/media measurement solutions
- Communicating with the client regularly to discuss goals and deliver results
- Developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve ROI/ROAS and achieve maximum efficiency
- Educating and collaborating with other agency services
- Staying abreast with C-suite updates and actively
- A go to resource for strategic programmatic and omni-channel consult, developing ongoing materials and training to improve internal team capabilities as well as providing guidance on any given account for higher level channel strategy
- 6+ years in a hands-on role managing Programmatic campaigns at an agency, FMP/Social Ads API Platform, or DSP
- 2+ years of direct supervisory experience in programmatic or related fields
- Advanced understanding of programmatic buying (DSP) and audience segmentation (DMP). Advanced experience with ad trafficking (Campaign Manager a plus). Be a company expert on programmatic media buying
- Strong expertise and background in media analytics and/or audience data management platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Leadership and initiative to grow a new position/team. Partner with team lead to set the holistic strategy and growth plans for the client engagement inclusive of existing channels and new opportunities that ladder up to client business objectives
- Experience managing team verbal and written client comms to ensure they are thoughtful and buttoned up, emphasizing a clear POV and completely addressing client needs/asks
- The ability to manage multi-level teams of Associate Managers and outsourced vendors.
- Working knowledge of display, video, social and/or DSP partners, and external data or media providers (DBM, TTD, Data Xu, Media Math, LiveRamp etc.)
- Expertise in cross-channel and cross-device tracking, optimization, and attribution
- Previous management experience, especially in an agency setting, a plus
- General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
- Innate curiosity and passion to learn what's next and an ability to figure out new and different ways to apply evolving media technologies to our current practice
Oops! We could not locate your form.