Paid Search Manager- Agency
Our client, a leading Performance Marketing Agency is looking for a Paid Search Manager to work remotely.
Our client is seeking a Paid Search Manager to join the rapidly expanding team that is the backbone of our company. You’ll directly manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, making optimizations and updates daily. Your complex and diverse portfolio of clients will be a mix of both big and small that constantly challenges you, and with extensive experience and/or a proven track record, you could be working with some of our biggest brands. You’ll be trusted to oversee all account activity, collaborate with managers from other channels, and come up with campaign strategies for your book of clients.
You Will Be
• Planning, developing, and implementing comprehensive paid search strategies to drive direct response and new user acquisition for your book of clients.
• Utilizing business acumen to work closely with client teams to identify and fully understand business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship and client investments.
• Creating and managing paid search accounts/campaigns via various paid search marketing platforms including but not limited to: Google Ads®, Bing®, Yahoo Gemini®, Criteo®, etc.
• Managing Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing, App Install and Video advertising campaigns.
• Working with direct response advertising strategies to drive sales revenue and/or qualified leads.
• Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and establishing bidding strategies to meet and exceed client KPIs.
• Creating and implementing campaign A/B test experiments to identify optimal campaign settings
• Using Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to improve paid search performance and meet client goals.
• Analyzing paid search campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly.
• Communicating with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results.
• Developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve client goals (eg. CPA, ROAS) and achieve maximum efficiency.
You Must Have
• 1-3 years of experience managing multiple client portfolios in paid search industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Deep knowledge of the SEM industry and the paid search advertising model
• Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in paid search campaigns
• General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, VLOOKUPS and chart building
• Extremely well organized, able to balance client timelines and business needs, possibly across multiple clients
• Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments where consistent fire drills and competing priorities are commonplace
• An understanding of customer lifetime value and optimizing towards profits based on client margins
• Ability to manage expectations and priorities
• Experience presenting to senior-level client contacts
• Agency experience preferred with managing multiple clients with monthly budgets ranging between $10,000-$100,000 per client
• Experience with Google Suite
Oops! We could not locate your form.