Lifecycle Growth Marketing Manager – Brand
Our client, a fintech company is looking for a Lifecycle Growth Marketing Manager.
- Build email and notification programs that support the lifecycle marketing strategy for users, including onboarding, engagement, and retention programs
- Drive experimentation agenda and roadmap for consumer growth marketing efforts across owned channels, including email, push notifications and in-app messaging.
- Report on program performance against top-line business KPIs including activating first time users, increasing repeat users, and reducing churn
- Create programs that optimize for user segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user attributes, behavior and preference
- Identify key drivers of engagement and churn in partnership with Analytics, from monitoring performance data to identifying actionable insights
- Work with Marketing Operations to build and execute campaigns across channels
- Collaborate with Creative and go-to-market functions to ensure that we are driving performance while powerfully communicating our brand and product through relevant, engaging content
- Partner with Analytics, Data Engineering and Data Science teams to increase campaign performance through better tooling, automation and personalization.
- 4-5 years experience in developing lifecycle marketing programs across owned channels including email, push notifications, and/or in-app marketing.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Demonstrated project management experience with ability to indirectly manage and build consensus across diverse teams, including creative and analytics
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build growth marketing strategy and operations from scratch, with defined views on testing and learning
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with product, engineering, client success, and creative teams
- Experience with consumer finance, mobile apps, or payments is a plus