Growth Marketing Lead – Brand
Our client, a technology company is looking for a Growth Marketing Lead.
- Keyholder for all lead-generating marketing channels in support of marketing department KPIs and company growth objectives
- Analyze and iterate upon existing marketing channel mix including organic search, paid search, LinkedIn ads, email, organic social, offpage (press, editorial), direct (brand awareness), and our partner program.
- Research and test new marketing channels including direct mail / gifting, chat, web personalization, and online/in-person events.
- Collaborate with the RevOps Manager to ensure CRM best-practices and accurate reporting for your marketing channels and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the RevOps Manager to build a reporting dashboard for Growth Marketing channels. Once established, own your dashboard(s) and data.
- Prepare your data and present results weekly. Focus on accurate reporting, impactful visuals, and clear data story-telling. Iterate with an agile feedback loop or similar.
- Support our account-based marketing strategy with high-performance marketing channels and campaigns.
- Project-manage marketing department resources as needed to achieve your goals and the goals of the department/company (FTEs, PTEs, agency, freelancer, and vendor resources).
- Bachelors required (MBA is a plus).
- 3-5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role (non-subscription SaaS is a plus).
- Experience working with multiple growth team departments at a startup.
- Experience working with HubSpot is required
- Experience working with Salesforce Pardot is a plus
- Experience producing marketing creative (video, graphic) both hands-on and using outsourced resources.
- Experience identifying content topic clusters and then copywriting for SEO
- Experience publishing marketing content to marketing channels including: WordPress, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Email (HubSpot, or similar), organic social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), offpage (Newswires and outside editorial assets).
- Experience developing performance-channel based marketing execution plans and then testing/scaling those channels with proven results.
- Experience reporting on and providing insights for growth/performance marketing on channel and campaign level.
- Experience communicating marketing plans, results, and strategy iterations to multiple stakeholder audiences.
- Familiarity with design thinking, agile practices, and waterfall methodologies.
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools such as Looker, or similar.
- Able to meet on-time deliverable expectations without rushing unnecessarily. Keep a high standard and work smart. Provide realistic ETAs that allow you to have an enriched personal life.
- Experience working with online productivity tools including Google Suite, Slack, and video-conferencing.
- Experience communicating effectively with an entire organization including: interns, individual contributors, managers, directors, and high-level executives.
- Track record of establishing, growing and expanding upon growth/performance marketing metrics.
Oops! We could not locate your form.