Group Planning Director – Agency
Our client, a global media agency is looking for a Group Planning Director.
- Lead scoping, staffing, operations, and service delivery across their accounts.
- Strategic and operational eye to continually evolve ways of working ensuring we create strong client relationships, exceeding expectations while maximizing efficiencies.
- Clearly articulate the agency’s positioning, matching our capabilities with client needs to grow existing clients and pitch for new ones.
- This leader keeps communication flowing, objectives aligned, and operations efficient.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing to translate clients’ business goals to detailed media programs and metrics.
- Create strategic frameworks which address client needs and the larger audience and business context, using research and insights to create a path forward.
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity. Motivate, lead, and grow the skill and ability of internal teams, with a focus on accountability.
- A best-in-class account leader who assists in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing, and evaluating team members across the agency.
- Develops scoping, staff plans, and commercial models across their accounts to balance client needs with team professional development goals and agency profitability
- Acts as the main contact for most senior client leads, learning more about their business beyond media to proactively identify additional value and capabilities we can bring
- Accountable for ensuring strong operations, processes, and standards across accounts
- Participates in all-agency meetings, communication, training, and culture building
- Works closely with the Chief Strategy Officer to identify additional opportunities for new products, new agency capabilities, and new business opportunities
- Strong digital expertise and ability to create informed POVs and market trend reports
- Exposure and experience with linear / traditional media planning and execution
- Ability to combine disparate media plans, tactics, and initiatives into an overarching account strategy and measurement system
- 8+ years marketing, media, or advertising experience
- Experience growing and developing client businesses and agency talent
- Growth and development of account teams and agency planning and account management disciplines
- Client feedback, trust, satisfaction
- Growth of client’s business and our agency’s engagement
Oops! We could not locate your form.