Director of Publisher Development – Ad Tech
Our client, a performance marketing technology company is looking for a Director of Publisher Development.
- Use creativity and competitive intelligence resources to identify potential media partners.
- Develop new relationships with media partners, including cold calling.
- Clearly articulate the value of the company’s monetization solution to partners and enter into contractual relationships.
- Project manage onboarding of media partners, including technical, billing and pricing issues.
- Manage relationships with media partners to ensure successful long-term relationships from both firm and media partner’s perspective.
- Develop processes, tracking and reporting to support the role and maximize team performance.
- Be able to grow and manage a high performing business development team
- 5+ years of successful business development or account management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of quickly developing professional relationships over the phone.
- Cultivate deep relationships with partners.
- Strong in person presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable of online marketing, particularly pay per click and display advertising.
- Provide leadership in organizing the publisher business development practice, including developing cross functional processes
- Highly detailed oriented, organized, and analytical.
- Skilled at solving business problems.
- Team player who establish effective relationships in different teams.
Oops! We could not locate your form.