Director of Performance – Agency
Our client, a global media agency is looking for a Director of Performance.
- Natural ability to navigate matrixed organizations, keep communication flowing, objectives aligned, and operations efficient.
- Leads planning team of direct reports, an internal hub supported by buying, reporting, analytics, and ad ops, an account made up of a roster of agencies and a collaborative client eager to understand detail nuance.
- Bring clarity through communication, sanity through operations, and trust through collaboration.
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team including empowering the team to take risks, helping foster a sense of accountability among the team, and helping them with skills such as communication and prioritization in addition to growing their media and marketing knowledge
- Set strategic frameworks, audience strategies, market-level prioritization and customization, and planning media across digital and traditional channels.
- Understanding performance by tactic, channel, and audience is part one; using that knowledge to inform next steps and laddering this up to an overarching marketing strategy is a key point of value the Director brings to the team.
- Leads the team in developing strategic, cross-channel plans which consider messaging, medium, audience, and market-level insights for increased effectiveness
- Collaborates with client teams, integrated agency roster, internal teams to develop testing and optimization plans designed to deliver on performance and growth targets
- Develops a strong, trusting, relationship w client and client teams – inspiring confidence in the work
- Builds collaborative relationships with the other client agencies, partnering to maximize client value
- Grows capabilities and career opportunities within the agency for the team
- A deep understanding of media addressability, martech, adtech, and measurement
- Ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and drive tasks to completion
- Familiarity with industry news and trends, understanding the “so what” for the client and agency
- 6+ years’ experience in media planning and performance marketing
- Strong understanding of audience development, deployment, and measurement
- A sharp eye for detail, operational optimization, and flexible problem-solving
Oops! We could not locate your form.