Director of Partner Marketing – Brand
Our client, a fintech company is looking for a Director of Partner Marketing.
- Main point of contact for all marketing touch points for merchant and internal marketing team.
- Develop overall marketing strategy and execute on a wide range of co-marketing campaigns across key verticals and marketing channels. From GTM plans to monthly strategy planning, this role will work with cross-functional leaders internally and externally.
- Nurture relationships across the merchant organization.
- Help identify campaign targets driven by business goals focused on acquisition, engagement, awareness and loan origination.
- Build clear messaging and campaign testing plans within the merchant’s channels.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations.
- Leverage industry knowledge and research to forecast marketing opportunities that drive business goals.
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams to drive process efficiencies and share learnings to inform future-state
- At least 10+ years in Brand, Product or Partner Marketing experience
- Enterprise Retail Experience Preferred
- Deep experience working with partners to co-develop plans and launch marketing programs across multiple media channels.
- Strong Analytical thinking and data oriented. Focus on performance metrics to build high performing campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to influence teams and individuals as well as effectively leverage and utilize resources and relationships for optimal results.
- Motivated self-starter always looking to share acquired knowledge with others.
- Experience working with online retail, merchandising, acquiring consumers.
- Understanding of cross-media strategy, planning and measurement.
- Experience writing creative briefs, testing creative and adapting based on insights.
- Background using both brand and performance analytics to continuously optimize.