Director of Growth – Brand
Our client, a DTC eCommerce company is looking for a Director of Growth.
- Own and exceed digital customer acquisition target
- Manage 7-figure annual media/acquisition budgets, including forecasting and media budget allocations
- Leading all activity across SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates, Direct Mail and other channels, with substantive expertise in at least one channel
- Lead and build out media attribution and financial models on CAC/LTV, payback period basis
- Demonstrated success with conversion rate optimization, split testing, and improving website, landing page and funnel conversion rates
- Proven experience building out, or leveraging, a lean Martech stack and web analytics for marketing, across tools like Google Analytics, Segment,
- Measure, track, and provide detailed reporting on the impact of growth marketing efforts
- Generate hypotheses and testing roadmaps driven by data to improve marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- 7+ years of progressively increasing experience across digital marketing, growth, and revenue at direct-to-consumer companies with Start-Up (Series A/B) experience mandatory.
- Experience of growing a B2C company from $X-$XXM
- Deep understanding of the DTC eCommerce landscape.
- Willing to be hands-on, where needed, you will have full accountability for delivering the campaigns and results from end-to-end
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Product, Engineering and Analytics, to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses
- The ability to set goals and manage rapidly shifting priorities & timelines
- Able to digest large data sets, communicate critical insights, and ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset
Oops! We could not locate your form.