Director of Carrier Operations – Brand
Our client, a growth technology company is looking for a Director of Carrier Operations in their Austin office.
- Our client is the first digital carrier, seeking to completely dismantle traditional logistics.
- We are the exciting, tech-heavy but asset-free alternative to an old, defunct logistics industry, providing an all-inclusive solution to ship anywhere across the U.S.
- Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and within the 1st year, our system has processed millions of shipments and has signed up multiple enterprise clients to our product offering. We’re looking for data-oriented, results-driven operations and strategy manager who can both build amazing relationships with carrier partners but also chart our future in terms of logistics strategy.
- In addition, we’re looking for a people manager, someone passionate about growing and building teams and has high emotional intelligence.
- This individual will report to the Head of Operations.
- You will be prioritizing what parts of the entire supply chain need to be fixed, tracked, and reported throughout the company and to our clients.
- This is a big role that will require the ability to laser focus, prioritize and communicate effectively.
- A proven operational leader with a knack for building lean teams that can scale effectively
- Plan and monitor the day to-day running of logistics to ensure fluidity for our various enterprise customers
- Oversee the reporting and procurement of freighting partners, final mile carriers, and sortation centers
- Customer focused, and experience in translating back-end logistics to wider audiences
- Ability to build dashboards, reports, and provide insights on delivery speeds, COGS, and transit issues
- Oversee the expansion of our carrier coverage, with a working and sufficient network of regional, microregional, and local carriers
- Work with our Head of Logistics and Carrier Compliance to ensure that we follow regulatory procedures
- Ability to manage and grow a team, scaling effectively all aspects of logistics, from partnerships, day to-day operations, to IT/Infrastructure
- Strong working knowledge of logistics, final mile carriers, and shipping technologies
- Innovative, not just an industry leader, but an industry changer
- Great communication skills, and can work with Product, Analytics, and Customer Success to help diagnose issues and then set long term fixes
Oops! We could not locate your form.