Director of Business Development – Brand
Our client, a fintech company is looking for a Director of Business Development.
- Developing and executing the sales strategy for key prospect targets.
- External face of the company attending conferences and trade shows and securing key meetings.
- Results-driven and a true ‘hunter’ type with meticulous follow-up and motivated to “close deals”.
- Intimately involved in the full sale cycle from identifying & engaging key accounts, setting up sales presentations to contract negotiations.
- Closing large deals at the C-Suite level.
- Engage third-party resources that provide unique contacts and context for certain strategic partnerships.
- Persistent & experienced “hunter” with demonstrated ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline, penetrate large targets (5-9 month sales cycle) in B2B2C or B2C- Track record of closing 8-12 significant deals per year
- Established network in any of the key verticals (Affinity Groups and Insurance) and track record of expertise & success in developing strategic partnerships in that vertical
- 5 + years proven negotiator at the C-suite level with a minimum of 2 years of strategic partnership experience
- Develop and manage a robust, active, and relevant prospect pipeline
- Meticulous, timely follow-up and engagement with all prospects
- Detailed preparation and research/profiling on every prospect in order to truly understand their business needs, objectives, and where company may be most relevant
- Strong analytical skills to financially model opportunities; excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Proven relationship builder and deal negotiator
- Competitive spirit and drive to win.
- An experienced sales professional who seeks collaboration with colleagues to “close the deal.”
- BA degree required, MBA a plus
Oops! We could not locate your form.