Digital Account Supervisor, Client Services- Agency
Our client, a Performance Marketing Agency is looking for a Digital Account Supervisor, Client Services to work remote
• Supporting the Account Director, Media Strategists and Channel Managers through the day-to-day management of the client relationship as well as acting as a point of contact for client requests
• Developing a deep understanding of the client’s business, industry, and competition
• Bringing strategic and innovative ideas to client engagements based on working with channel specialists and understanding cross-channel marketing dynamics
• Participating in weekly client status calls, internal team meetings, client performance reviews (at times in-person), and other client-related meetings
• Support the delivery of all aspects of the statement of work — planning, execution and reporting
• Work closely with internal paid media channel experts to ensure all work is exceptional and done within a specified timeline by effectively communicating client need and expectations.
• Assisting to develop integrated marketing plans across multiple channels (creative, paid search, SEO, email, display, social, etc)
• Interpreting results from various analytics sources to ensure client’s goals are being met and identify areas for improvement
• Depending on SAM resource assignment, you may also be expected to fulfill duties that overlap that of an account manager:
• Serving as quality control for key deliverables, in the form of creative and ad copy review, budget pacing documents, Gantt charts, workback plans etc.
• Managing projects on time and on budget, inclusive of project plan development, distributing call recaps, agendas, deliverables, and reporting
• Forecasting client revenue on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• 5 years experience marketing in digital channels – search (organic and paid), paid social, programmatic – working with creative and development teams to produce digital assets a plus, but not necessary
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with high sense of urgency — experience working with an entertainment or sports client a plus
• Strong understanding of digital specifically Facebook, DV360 and Google Search. Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, The Trade Desk, Bing are a plus.
• Ability to assess and understand the client’s overall business and how the marketing strategy drives towards to their business objectives
• A solutions focused attitude when confronting challenges
• Analytical and logical; standard strategic marketing skills (competitive assessment, industry analysis, SWOT, etc)
• Superior communication skills, with the ability to quickly adapt and problem solve
• Enthusiasm to always be learning
• The ability to work in a “team structure” that fosters collaboration
• An energetic attitude and be passionate about your career
• Familiarity with task management systems such as AirTable and Asana, and reporting tools such as Looker, will be a plus
• Strong organizational skills, plus ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, to stay calm under pressure to meet deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
Oops! We could not locate your form.