Channel Marketing Manager – Brand
Santa Cruz OR Salt Lake City
Our client, a leading software firm is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager in their Salt Lake City office.
- Creates and manages annual marketing plans targeted towards our strategic alliance and channel partners.
- Creates partner-specific marketing materials including: presentations, content for collateral and web pages, promotions, sales tools and other deliverables.
- Creates, coordinates and delivers presentations for speaking events including seminars, webinars, trade shows, podcasts and conferences.
- Works with team members (Sales, Marketing, Product) internally and at partners to support GTM plans and co-sell sales plays.
- Assists with go-to-market campaigns for new product launches or releases specifically focused around our alliance and channel partners and their ability to sell our joint solutions.
- Liaisons with AR/PR regarding positioning and information needed for articles and public relations materials.
- Provides input to product management for product requirements necessary by our integration partners and/or joint customers.
- Builds brand awareness and preference through partner-related activities in a competitive environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MIS, Business, or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 5 years of experience marketing B2B or SaaS solutions to channel or alliance partners
- At least 2-3 years of experience giving presentations and/or product demonstrations.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills are mandatory.
- Detail oriented with strong research skills.
- Possesses demonstrated leadership qualities and self-sufficiency.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team to meet critical deadlines.
- Multi-tasker comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant.
Oops! We could not locate your form.