Ad Operations Manager – Brand
Our client, a performance marketing technology company is looking for an Ad Operations Manager.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all partner account management matters including partner setup, tracking, troubleshooting, compliance, campaign optimization, billing and more
- Serve as point person for all things affiliate management – creation, mapping, troubleshooting, etc.
- Lead A/B testing efforts for different landing pages and proactively brainstorm ways to improve conversion percentage across sites.
- Create bespoke business intelligence reports to optimize campaign efforts and disseminate to wider US team, including senior management
- Collaborate with sales team to proactively identify and grow opportunities
- Maintain and improve upon Salesforce CRM relationship management tracking
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Internal Clients and Partners
- Oversee the QA process from campaign set up to launch to maintenance
- Troubleshoot any issues related to affiliate tracking not working, creative not loading, incorrect click throughs, etc.
- Test creative and verify it is running in appropriate markets and clicking through/functioning
- Work directly with above third-party partner support teams to troubleshoot any campaign issues
- Track and update website teams on the latest promotions to ensure websites are ready to convert new users
- Serve as a point of contact for problem escalation
- Manage deadlines and workflow
- Possess accountability for the team’s work
- Ownership of quality and consistency of deliverables
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven account management or other relevant marketing experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Creative thinker, assertive problem solver and a solid collaborator
- Detail oriented & organized
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce or other)
- Experience with business intelligence reporting software (Looker/Power BI/Tableau) is a plus
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Comfortable working in dynamic, time-sensitive environment with numerous competing priorities
- Very proficient in Excel and analyzing trends and reports
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to drive initiatives forward with limited supervision
Oops! We could not locate your form.