Account Manager – Agency
Our Client, a leading performance marketing agency is looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
Client Communication and Team Management
- The Account Manager is expected to ‘own’ client communication, including email, face-to-face, and video conference meetings. They will present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics on a recurring basis
- If available, the Search Manager will direct and lead all search optimization mangers assigned to client account(s)
Strategy and Implementation
- Understand the client’s product and their marketing objectives and goals.
- Develop SEM growth plans in conjunction with the rest of the senior team.
- Follow established search process framework
- Work closely with other internal and external departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns
Account Management and Reporting
- The Paid Search Manager will be required to ‘own’ all aspects of their clients’ accounts
- Establish and update budgets caps and ensure accounts are pacing properly
- Create and execute against the ‘optimization calendar’, which includes negative search term optimization, ad testing, keyword expansion, etc.
- Present ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on client KPI targets and baselines
- Create monthly client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep clients updated on the status of their accounts
- Create campaign insights for quarterly business reviews
SEM and General Advertising Knowledge
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices,
- Think creatively and develop tools and innovative tactics to improve efficiencies
- Aid in creation of new business presentations
- Work with, and in some cases direct, a team of cross-channel marketers. Channels may include SEO, Display, Social, Video, Mobile and more.
- 3+ plus years of paid campaign management experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree (Math or Linguistic discipline preferred)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Extensive experience with Google AdWords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Knowledge of all PPC metrics and definitions
- Technical and analytical mindset
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (in addition to Google Drive Stack)
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced Certification is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Bid Management tools such as Marin or QuanticMind
- Experience with 3rd party tracking
- SEO, Display and Affiliate Management experience is a plus (hands-on experience and/or exposure to)
- Multi-lingual is a plus
Oops! We could not locate your form.