Account Director – Agency
Our client, a leading performance marketing agency, with offices all over the US, is looking for an Account Director to work completely remote.
- The Account Director role is meant for exceptional performance digital marketers who love driving performance, guiding account teams and orchestrating growth for top advertisers.
- This individual relishes managing large client relationships, as well as guiding digital paid media strategy with a heavy emphasis on paid search.
- This person will be responsible for the cross-channel integration and strategic activation of channels such as (but not limited to) search, shopping, social, display, video, ecommerce, and affiliate.
- You’ll be working at the intersection of online advertising execution and fast start up growth.
- We are looking for someone with a passion for digital marketing who wants to join a fast-growing, fun digital agency that is hyper-focused on client performance and ROI.
- The ideal candidate is confident in their ability to drive improvements in account performance, but also to manage and develop some of our awesome talent.
- Manage 2-6 dotted line reports (Analysts and Account Managers) across each account
- Revenue & retention responsibilities for your accounts
- Serve as the main point of contact and manage the client relationship
- Drive overall account strategy, forecasting, and planning for your team
- Analyze performance data and KPIs
- Lead expansion into new digital paid media channels to facilitate growth
- 5+ years of paid performance digital marketing experience
- Experience directly managing either paid search or paid social advertising efforts
- Experience forecasting and allocating digital marketing budgets across channels
- Strong data analytics and strategy background, including experience using Google Analytics
- 1+ Year in a supervisory role directly overseeing other digital marketing professionals
- Experience presenting digital marketing strategy to C-Suite and executive audiences
- High-level Excel proficiency
- Time and project management skills
- Not afraid to get in the weeds, but still able to see the trees, forest, and ecosystem
- Exceptional communication skills & interpersonal skills
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
Oops! We could not locate your form.